A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Behnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Behnia, Critical Care Practitioner, Anesthesiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Behnia, FACP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behnia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Behnia FACP and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Behnia practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Behnia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Behnia practices Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists and Augusta Critical Care Practitioners.