Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Hematologists and Alexandria Oncologists.