A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ebadi-Tehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Ebadi-Tehrani practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Hematologists and Alexandria Oncologists.