Dr. Mehrdad Forghani-Arani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 4th, 2015
Happy Patient
I met doctor forehand in 2012 when I was pregnant with daughter #3 he is a great ob/gyn I was extremely satisfied with how I was treated, I'm extremely grateful for the the delivery of my daughter in 2013, I ended pregnant again with baby #4 and my last which doctor forghani also delivered my son in 2014. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He is a great doctor

February 26th, 2013
EXCELLENT!
Words cannot describe my gratitude towards Dr. Forghani. He's been the only obgyn I've had and will always have. He has such a great attitude, personality, very patient, understanding, and caring. The staff is super friendly as well. I would reccomend him to everyone.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Forghani is a great doctor. I had a great experience and Im positive that if I ever decide to have another child I will definately go back to him. I would definately recommend him to anyone in the garden grove/ santa ana area.

January 10th, 2010
THE BEST
He is the best Obgyn I have had ! I have 2 kids and my 3rd on the way and I refuse to see or have anyone else deliver me( and Ive seen 2 others).I was really iffy on having a male obgyn let alone a middle eastern dr. but he is just the greatest.He is very well educated,speaks perfect english,very personable and my husband and I just love him! The best thing of all is he has everything in his office..Lab,machine for sonograms,gluclose test he does it all right there in his office.

January 29th, 2009
Great Doctor
Very understanding, cares a lot of petiants and has a great staff!

August 15th, 2008
Great OB/GYN Doctor!!!!
Dr. M. Forghani was not only my doctor during pregnancy, but also was my mom's, sister's, cousin's, and 2 of my aunt's doctor during their pregnancy! He is such a great ob/gyn doctor. He always answers any question you have. He always managed to put a smile on my face, not only with his care but also with his great sense of humor. His staff always made sure that I was comfortable in each visit. They were all very nice.