Dr. Mehrdad Golzad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehrdad Golzad?

May 24th, 2017

I went to him with multiple symptoms of neuro lyme, including seizure-like episodes, and he treated me like a psych case, telling me I let my anxiety control me, and that I should consider tranquilizers. Thankfully a paramedic picked up on my symptoms as Lyme Disease, and I was able to find a good doctor who specializes in Lyme and related infections.

July 23rd, 2016

staff is very unfriendly, unwilling to talk to you. Doctor does NOT care about the patient. he has no interest in your health. he sends in a medical student to perform a medical exam on the patients without any supervision. the student did not introduce herself, and when i asked her for who she is, she stated that she is Dr. "XYZ" and when i asked her for her specialty, only then she told me that she is a medical student. She hit me with the diagnostic hammer directly on my nerve that she caused me severe pain that lasted for a few months before it had resolved. the doctor came 20 minutes after the medical student left the room.. he was very arrogant and brushed me off and didn't even ask me for the reason of my visit. very unprofessional!!!!!!! save your time and find another doctor.

October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Golzad is a very good doctor. He is courteous and he really takes the time to explain your condition and even how to take your medicine. Not many doctors do this but i think this is very important. So i highly recommend Dr. G!

November 10th, 2016