A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedayatnia graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hedayatnia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.