Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia
Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Hedayatnia is affiliated with Brooklyn Campus of the VA, New York Methodist Hospital and New York Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Hedayatnia has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Mehrdad Hedayatnia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Daniel Hanono
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Soheila Jafari Kermanshahi
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi22