Dr. Mehrdad Malek MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Fairfax, VA

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
DeNovo jeuvenile cartilage cell transplant
Dr.Malek and staff all did an excellent job of treating me and guiding me through the recovery process.., the surgical procedure caused me to not have any mobility in that leg for 6 weeks but I am fully healed now and highly recommend Dr.Malek if you need or are considering this surgery...im highly active again in terms of jogging and all other functions that I did before the surgery I can do again...thank you again.

January 4th, 2017
Back to Active
Two years ago I had stem cell treatment in one knee that was creaky, achy, and prevented me from doing activities like hiking, biking, vigorous walks. My knee is doing great and I am doing these activities and more. I am so pleased with the results that I am starting treatment on my other knee. Dr. Malek spends time with me, is attentive and responsive to needs and questions, and appointments have been easy to make.

July 21st, 2016
Orthopedic specialist
For correct diagnosis, best treatment, best recovery of your bone, muscle,ligament and joints. Dr. Mehrdad Malek is the best most competent, surgeon. My family members had received his treatment and every time the result is the best. God Bless him He is the best

August 14th, 2015
My confidence in, and respect for, Dr. Malek is genuine. My knee replacement surgery was less than three months ago. I can now take walks, ascend and descend stairs in the normal way, and stroll on uneven or hilly grounds—none of which I could do prior to surgery. I am very grateful to Dr. Malek and to his competent staff.

March 3rd, 2015
Can't thank Dr. Malek enough for saving my football career. He has performed two successful surgeries on my knees.

October 7th, 2014
My knee is better than before my fall
Thank you so much for the excellent care you have given me over the last three months. When I fractured my kneecap I was really worried because my RA has already caused a bunch of deformity in my legs and I didn’t need an extra problem. The minute you walked into the room you put me at ease and calmed my fears. Due to your care and the excellent physical therapist (Hamid Espandyari of Dynamic Rehab) you sent me to I progressed much faster than expected. My knee is better than before my fall. Your office staff is also efficient and friendly which helped facilitate the process. Your sense of humor made each visit not only productive but fun. I’m glad to be better but feel like I’m leaving friends. Thank you

March 28th, 2014
I can walk again!
Can't thank Dr. malek enough for his amazing work that he's done on my knees. Through the stem cell treatments that I've been doing with him I'm now able to walk normally again without extreme shooting pain all over my body, thank you thank you thank you!

January 15th, 2014
Miracle Worker
Dr. Malek performed a stem cell therapy on my knee that has had arthritis for the past 15 years. Over the past 2 months the pain has completely gone away and I'm now able to perform various activities including light workouts at the gym.

September 19th, 2013
Progressively worse
I have been a patient of dr. Malek for several years and he has become progressively worse. He does not care about his patients, their time and their issues. He is only in the game to make money. His administrative staff is really bad. No clue what they are doing and won't bother to follow up. Had to make multiple calls for appointments, prescriptions, etc. Honestly, Malek needs to realize he is NOT the only knee surgeon around. By far not even the best. His time is done and now only in the game to make money. Don't bother wasting your time.

September 4th, 2013
Simply the Best! He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. Highly recommend him to anyone with knee problems.

July 22nd, 2016