Dr. Mehrdad Malek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehrdad Malek?

DeNovo jeuvenile cartilage cell transplant

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr.Malek and staff all did an excellent job of treating me and guiding me through the recovery process.., the surgical procedure caused me to not have any mobility in that leg for 6 weeks but I am fully healed now and highly recommend Dr.Malek if you need or are considering this surgery...im highly active again in terms of jogging and all other functions that I did before the surgery I can do again...thank you again.

Back to Active

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Two years ago I had stem cell treatment in one knee that was creaky, achy, and prevented me from doing activities like hiking, biking, vigorous walks. My knee is doing great and I am doing these activities and more. I am so pleased with the results that I am starting treatment on my other knee. Dr. Malek spends time with me, is attentive and responsive to needs and questions, and appointments have been easy to make.

Orthopedic specialist

Posted on July 21st, 2016

For correct diagnosis, best treatment, best recovery of your bone, muscle,ligament and joints. Dr. Mehrdad Malek is the best most competent, surgeon. My family members had received his treatment and every time the result is the best. God Bless him He is the best

Posted on August 14th, 2015

My confidence in, and respect for, Dr. Malek is genuine. My knee replacement surgery was less than three months ago. I can now take walks, ascend and descend stairs in the normal way, and stroll on uneven or hilly grounds—none of which I could do prior to surgery. I am very grateful to Dr. Malek and to his competent staff.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Can't thank Dr. Malek enough for saving my football career. He has performed two successful surgeries on my knees.

My knee is better than before my fall

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Thank you so much for the excellent care you have given me over the last three months. When I fractured my kneecap I was really worried because my RA has already caused a bunch of deformity in my legs and I didn’t need an extra problem. The minute you walked into the room you put me at ease and calmed my fears. Due to your care and the excellent physical therapist (Hamid Espandyari of Dynamic Rehab) you sent me to I progressed much faster than expected. My knee is better than before my fall. Your office staff is also efficient and friendly which helped facilitate the process. Your sense of humor made each visit not only productive but fun. I’m glad to be better but feel like I’m leaving friends. Thank you

I can walk again!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Can't thank Dr. malek enough for his amazing work that he's done on my knees. Through the stem cell treatments that I've been doing with him I'm now able to walk normally again without extreme shooting pain all over my body, thank you thank you thank you!

Miracle Worker

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Malek performed a stem cell therapy on my knee that has had arthritis for the past 15 years. Over the past 2 months the pain has completely gone away and I'm now able to perform various activities including light workouts at the gym.

Progressively worse

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of dr. Malek for several years and he has become progressively worse. He does not care about his patients, their time and their issues. He is only in the game to make money. His administrative staff is really bad. No clue what they are doing and won't bother to follow up. Had to make multiple calls for appointments, prescriptions, etc. Honestly, Malek needs to realize he is NOT the only knee surgeon around. By far not even the best. His time is done and now only in the game to make money. Don't bother wasting your time.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Simply the Best! He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. Highly recommend him to anyone with knee problems.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016