A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wertheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wertheim, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wertheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wertheim MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wertheim practice?
- Dr. Michael Wertheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wertheim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Rheumatologists.