Learn more about Dr. Michael Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wertheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wertheim, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wertheim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wertheim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wertheim practice?
- Dr. Michael Wertheim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wertheim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Rheumatologists.