A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Soroush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Soroush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Soroush, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Soroush graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soroush has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Soroush MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Soroush practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Soroush has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrdad Soroush practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.