A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosoghi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Vosoghi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.