A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosoghi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Vosoghi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vosoghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan