Dr. Mehrdad Vosoghi MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 4 reviews

January 26th, 2015
Hey Dr "V"
what a wonderful Dr he is! so Loving such beautiful bedside manor and came to my rescue cleared up a problem oone else could see so I am forever grateful!

June 11th, 2013
pab
My father was in the hospital for an intestinal problem which required a colonscopy. Prior to the colonoscopy, we never met the doctor. After the surgery we did not see the doctor. Who is he? After my father was discharged from the hospital, I called the doctors office for a follow up appointment to inquire regarding the results of the colonoscopy. Never returned my call nor did he inform my fathers primary care doctor of any results. My father is 88 years old and has multiple medical problems. Very poor doctor care. If I could put Zero on the rating I would. Giving this doctor one star is a stretch.

April 1st, 2011
No Followup
The office called me the day before my first appointment to reschedule the time to one hour earlier. I agreed, but they kept me waiting that whole hour anyway. Called once regarding illness but Dr. Vosoghi never returned the call. Called again to schedule a colonoscopy that was approved by my insurance, but again, no one ever called me back to schedule.

October 13th, 2009
misdiagnosed kidney stones
I went to him with classic symptoms of kidney stones. He ordered a CT scan. When he received the results of the scan from the radiology group which said there were no kidney stones, he had one of his staff call and tell me that I did not have stones and that I should contact my primary doctor for further advice. He took the written interpretation of the scan from the radiologist at face value without ever looking at the scan himself. My primary doctor had me pick up a CD of the scan from the radiology group and take it to a urologist he recommended. When the urologist looked at the actual scan, he confirmed that I did in fact have kidney stones. Dr. Vosoghi never looked at the scan himself. For this reason, I would never return to this doctor again or recommend him to others.