Dr. Mehrdad Yousefian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2015
RX
I have difficulty with getting rx written in the correct format to be processed at the hosp. at fort Jackson. I have told the dr. and staff more than once how the rx should be but they will not do it right. the military likes for the rx to be written for one year and they will dispense nighty days at a time with three refills. in the case of controlled items they will only give one refill and issue a thirty days supply. have had problems also with Tricare mail pharmacy on renewing a rx. for some reason the staff or dr. just will not listen to the patient on these matters. I am retired military and use Tricare and fort Jackson for my meds. if written as I described it would save me trips to the doctors office which is about thirty miles and to ft. Jackson seventy five miles. other than the rx issue all is great in medical services. thank you

August 26th, 2015
Very disappointed in this last visit. I've always had good prompt service before but I waited in the lobby an hour and 10min before being called back this last visit and the girl checking people in (Jolene) was not very friendly and never once smiled.

April 27th, 2012
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
Dr Yousefian is a very caring,attentive and competent and compassionate physician. I have been a patient of his over ten years and have always left his office knowing that I am in good hands and felt confident he has taken good care of my health issues. I recommend him to anyone who may even live as far away as I do in Charlotte, NC.