A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrinmakan graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Zarrinmakan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, OH.
See Warren Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.