Dr. Mehri Mckellar Is this you?

LIfe Saver

Posted on February 10th, 2013

Dr. McKellar is a first class physician. She saved my life. I believe she has a halo over her head. Knowledgeable, dedicated, caring, focused and friendly are just a few words I can think of that describe her manner. I can only pay her the highest accolades.

Dedicated

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. McKellar is a true professional of her field. Not only is she continually aware of new developments in her specialty but she uses every option available to give her patients the individual treatment(s) they best benefit from. I find her focused and friendly, fearless and funny too. She has been my GoTo doctor and she has never once let me down. She returns calls and takes a serious meaningful interest in making my life healthy and happy. Dr. McKellar CAN BE TRUSTED.

A great doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I know Dr. McKellar from Los Angeles when she was practicing at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF). Very down-to-earth and exceedingly easy to talk to. No nonesense, with born dedication. (Her father is also a physician.) She's funny with a wry, slightly gallows sense of humor. You won't go wrong.

Posted on November 27th, 2015