inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2013
LIfe Saver
Dr. McKellar is a first class physician. She saved my life. I believe she has a halo over her head. Knowledgeable, dedicated, caring, focused and friendly are just a few words I can think of that describe her manner. I can only pay her the highest accolades.

November 5th, 2012
Dedicated
Dr. McKellar is a true professional of her field. Not only is she continually aware of new developments in her specialty but she uses every option available to give her patients the individual treatment(s) they best benefit from. I find her focused and friendly, fearless and funny too. She has been my GoTo doctor and she has never once let me down. She returns calls and takes a serious meaningful interest in making my life healthy and happy. Dr. McKellar CAN BE TRUSTED.

September 14th, 2011
A great doctor!
I know Dr. McKellar from Los Angeles when she was practicing at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF). Very down-to-earth and exceedingly easy to talk to. No nonesense, with born dedication. (Her father is also a physician.) She's funny with a wry, slightly gallows sense of humor. You won't go wrong.

November 27th, 2015