Dr. Mehri Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Highly recommend their Partial Hospitalization treatment
Our family has tried different medical and therapeutic approaches to help our 16 year old daughter deal with her anxiety, which has become debilitating over the past 2 years. We finally found Dr. Moore's THIRA office through a referral. The program has helped our entire family by treating our daughter's needs all while ensuring that she doesn't fall behind in school (they offer tutoring support as needed). This program is different: my daughter had access to art classes, yoga classes, and healthy meals. Knowing that she was taken care of in such a complete way lifted a burden for all of us. Since her treatment at THIRA, she continues to attend after care once a week and finally feels in control of her anxiety.

November 8th, 2016
Unprofessional
This doctor gave two conflicting messages about prescribing medication and was unprofessional with poor time management. In the first visit she did not finish what she wanted and by the second visit, she was first 20 minutes late and then fumbled through my medical records I requested for her a month prior during my appointment rather than speak with me. She had a lot of difficulty navigating her computer and hearing me. She ended up saying after all was done that she does not do "medication management," meaning she wouldn't prescribe the one medication I'm on being new to the area. She did tell me she requires you to see a therapist through their practice in the first visit. That was fine, however, if you are a psychiatrist who does not do medication management and you require patients see one of your therapists, then what exactly does she do? Why did she have me come back and bill me again and waste me time, when I was very forward firing the first visit where she told me she WOULD manage my medication? Bizarre. She was unprofessional and shuffled me out the door saying she had a meeting with a referral to first a doctor not seeing new patients, and to add insult to injury the second doctor I tried after not giving up and asking for another option, had been not practicing for over six months. She gave conflicting information and personally I found her behavior bizarre during the appointment. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Moore is there when you need her
When all the other psychiatrists were booked out for 30 or more days, Dr. Moore made time for me. My depression was so severe that I couldn't do everyday functions such as work or watching the news. Dr. Moore was there for me and taught me new ways to deal with emotions. I highly recommend her.

November 4th, 2009