A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinaki graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki M.Sc and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki practice?
- Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.