A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinaki
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sinaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinaki graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki M.Sc and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki practice?
- Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mehrsheed Sinaki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.