Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehru Master
Dr. Mehru Master, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Annapolis, MD (and 11 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Master is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital and Prince George Hospital Center. Dr. Master has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mehru Master has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mehru Master is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt
Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi40
Dr. Susan Meltzer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0.34 mi28
Dr. Eric Carr
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0.34 mi20