A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehru Sonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehru Sonde, Phlebology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonde graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sonde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehru Master Sonde MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Mehru M. Sonde practice?
- Dr. Mehru Sonde has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehru Sonde practices Internal Medicine and Phlebology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Phlebologists.