A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammedi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Mohammedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi practice?
- Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.