A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammedi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammedi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammedi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Mohammedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi practice?
- Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrunisa Mohammedi practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.