A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadeghi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sadeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehryar Mir-Mohammad Sadeghi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehryar M. Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.