A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadeghi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sadeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehryar Mir-Mohammad Sadeghi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehryar M. Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehryar Sadeghi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.