Learn more about Dr. Ray Taban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Taban, OculoFacial Plastic Surgeon, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Taban, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Orbit Evisceration
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taban graduated from UCI School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Taban FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Ray Taban practice?
- Dr. Ray Taban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Taban practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists, Beverly Hills Surgeons, and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.