A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehryar Taban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehryar Taban, OculoFacial Plastic Surgeon, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehryar Taban, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Surgery
- Lacrimal Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taban graduated from UCI School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehryar R Taban MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Mehryar R. Taban practice?
- Dr. Mehryar Taban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehryar Taban practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons, and Beverly Hills Surgeons.