A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehsati Herawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehsati Herawi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehsati Herawi, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herawi graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Herawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehsati Herawi MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mehsati Herawi practice?
- Dr. Mehsati Herawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehsati Herawi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.