A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehtab Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehtab Khan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehtab Khan, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehtab Ali Khan MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mehtab A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mehtab Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehtab Khan practices Psychiatry near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge City, IN.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.