A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehul Shah practice?
- Dr. Mehul Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Shah practices Internal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Pete Beach, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists.