A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Desai, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul Jagdish Desai MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehul J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Mehul Desai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Desai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Physiatrists and Washington Pain Management Doctors.