A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Patel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul Kirit Patel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mehul K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mehul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehul Patel practices Radiation Oncology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiation Oncologists.