A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Mehta, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehul M. Mehta practice?
Dr. Mehul Mehta practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.