A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Mehta, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul Mehta FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mehul Mehta practice?
- Dr. Mehul Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Mehta practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Plastic Surgeons.