Surgical Specialist
3100 Cross Creek Pkwy
Ste 150
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248-475-0502
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Dr. Mehta  |  show details
by Sue Rhoten on Jul 26th, 2013

I think he is a great doctor. Very direct, let's you know what needs to be done, he does it, and everything is all good. He asks if you have any questions, sits down, answers them. His nurse Sam is great. Very good. Staff is great!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

I was most happy to be recommended to Dr MehtaHis staff is efficent and no-nonsense in order to move the schedule along smoothly.All of the team was great including anethesia,Dr Denchev. I felt confidant 'being under'in his care and for his smiles and cocerns.All the staff in the surgical unit and the physio department were quite impressive, too.I am a grateful Canadian

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

|  Never on time...always have to wait  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I took my 9 month old daughter to him to remove an additional finger she was born with. We would have to wait for almost an hour to see him and he would just say looks fine and move on. The day of surgery my daughter was starving and he was an hour late. How do you soothe a baby who does not understand? The staff was ALWAYS rude. The waiting room was packed and you could not move. Terrible scheduling on their part. We need to go back because there is still a bump we want removed but I am looking elsewhere....I dread dealing with him or his office. He does NOT speak good English and acts like he is superior. Look elsewhere, please.

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

My 9 year old son had a broken wrist and the office was so courteous from the time I scheduled the appointment until the time I left. Dr Mehta saw my son the next day after the injury and explained everything to us about the treatment. He took his time and was very gentle. I would recommend this doctor to anyone especially with children.

|  Assembly Line  |  show details
by Not happy with this one... on Oct 13th, 2009

I'm sorry to say I felt like I was in an assembly line in a meat factory. Staff was very discourtesy to me and others.Meet him a couple of times on two different problems, and all he could say was 'surgery.' Felt like he didn't want to take a conservative approach and try something different. I went for a second opinion and had a really bad experience trying to get my files/x-rays from his staff... which I paid for!!!I wouldn't recommend him to anyone and I'm hoping I will find someone else to help me in this area. But then again, you might have a different relationship with him. Good luck.