Dr. Mehul Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

September 7th, 2015
Went in for hand injury. Doctor was too bus and occupied. he Was taking care of 2 other patients while taking care of me. Walking in and out of the room several times. At the end i did not get the diagnosis or treatment that I wanted. He told me to just rest my hands. Wasted my deductible on this doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Very Unprofessional.

July 26th, 2013
Dr. Mehta
I think he is a great doctor. Very direct, let's you know what needs to be done, he does it, and everything is all good. He asks if you have any questions, sits down, answers them. His nurse Sam is great. Very good. Staff is great!

January 21st, 2012
Great doctor!
I was most happy to be recommended to Dr MehtaHis staff is efficent and no-nonsense in order to move the schedule along smoothly.All of the team was great including anethesia,Dr Denchev. I felt confidant 'being under'in his care and for his smiles and cocerns.All the staff in the surgical unit and the physio department were quite impressive, too.I am a grateful Canadian

March 15th, 2011
Awesome Doctor

February 22nd, 2011
Never on time...always have to wait
I took my 9 month old daughter to him to remove an additional finger she was born with. We would have to wait for almost an hour to see him and he would just say looks fine and move on. The day of surgery my daughter was starving and he was an hour late. How do you soothe a baby who does not understand? The staff was ALWAYS rude. The waiting room was packed and you could not move. Terrible scheduling on their part. We need to go back because there is still a bump we want removed but I am looking elsewhere....I dread dealing with him or his office. He does NOT speak good English and acts like he is superior. Look elsewhere, please.

October 14th, 2009
My 9 year old son had a broken wrist and the office was so courteous from the time I scheduled the appointment until the time I left. Dr Mehta saw my son the next day after the injury and explained everything to us about the treatment. He took his time and was very gentle. I would recommend this doctor to anyone especially with children.

October 13th, 2009
Assembly Line
I'm sorry to say I felt like I was in an assembly line in a meat factory. Staff was very discourtesy to me and others.Meet him a couple of times on two different problems, and all he could say was 'surgery.' Felt like he didn't want to take a conservative approach and try something different. I went for a second opinion and had a really bad experience trying to get my files/x-rays from his staff... which I paid for!!!I wouldn't recommend him to anyone and I'm hoping I will find someone else to help me in this area. But then again, you might have a different relationship with him. Good luck.