Internist

Amazing show details Amazing
Nov 19th, 2014

Dr. Shah provided excellent care. My results on my legs are amazing - my ankle which had been purple is now normal - I am no longer embarrassed to show my ankle. The staff are courteous, knowledgable and friendly. I'm so glad I decided to see Dr. Shah - my experience was easier than going to a dentist. No pain, minor bruising and excellent results. Thank you.

Very Good show details Very Good
Nov 17th, 2014

Dr Shah treated me for underarm Botox for excessive sweating right before my wedding, best decision ever! I have always sweat a lot and did not AT ALL for about a year, it was such a relief to not have to even think about it the day of my wedding or at any of the events leading up to it. I will be having the treatment again as soon as it wears off!

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Nov 13th, 2014

Doctor Shah is an incredible doctor and surgeon. He has a super delicate touch and is very careful with everything he is doing during the procedure. I am very satisfied with the results and I would recommend him to every woman. I am very thankful that Dr Shah did my procedure!

Great show details Great
Nov 13th, 2014

Great show details Great
Oct 20th, 2014

comma-1 Twenty years ago I went to Dr. Shah for spider vein removal which was treated with injection Sclerotherapy. It was almost painless and a great experience, as they were totally eliminated after his two treatment sessions and never returned in those areas of my legs again. I was in my late 40s then. Now I am in my late 60's and had decided to get my legs done again, in new areas of my legs, before I went on a cruise. I called Dr. Shah, but unfortunately I could not get an appointment right away which I needed as to go on my cruise. I saw numerous ads on the TV for a clinic which is nationwide and which does vein treatments. I called them and got an appointment right away. I had two treatments but at this other clinic they only use a nurse and not a doctor to do the injection Sclerotherapy which were much more painful than Dr.Shah’s treatment. My spider veins looked just the same as they did when I started my treatments with them… They said it would take a few months to see results but I never saw any results at all. When I called them back they said it would take about 8 treatments to see results, which is not what they told me before. I decided six months later to make an appointment with Dr. Shah and had them treated with two almost painless sclerotherapy treatments. Dr. Shah himself does all the treatments and he is a perfectionist. So my legs look great again! I would highly recommend Dr. Shah to anyone who wants a job well done with the least amount of discomfort as well. comma-2