Dr. Mehul Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehul Shah?

October 20th, 2015

Very Positive Experience, Highly Recommended

My experience with Dr. Shah has been very positive, both for the medical outcome and also for the quality and caring approach of all staff members, including Dr. Shah. I was cared for as an individual, not a "number". I'd very highly recommend his practice.

October 15th, 2015

Very Friendly and Patient-Focused

Dr. Shah and his staff are very friendly and focus completely on their patients. They provide great care and the comfort of their patients is their top priority. I have visited Dr. Shah a number of times and have always been happy with his care and treatment results.

October 13th, 2015

Comfortable Experience

My second endovenous vein ablation procedure was a very comfortable experience, albeit the little trouble in accessing the vein in the beginning. Dr. Shah and his experienced team made the process relatively painless and stress-free. Afterwards, they clearly explained the post-surgery instructions and to call in case of any questions. I felt safe in their hands!

October 8th, 2015

Pleasant Experience, Highly Recommended

This was a pleasant experience throughout all procedures. On a scale from 1-10 the discomfort level during each procedure was a 1 (one). The staff during each procedure was so very helpful and understanding. Dr Shah will be highly recommended by me to any and all others interested in this procedure. Thanks to everyone!

November 19th, 2014

Amazing

Dr. Shah provided excellent care. My results on my legs are amazing - my ankle which had been purple is now normal - I am no longer embarrassed to show my ankle. The staff are courteous, knowledgable and friendly. I'm so glad I decided to see Dr. Shah - my experience was easier than going to a dentist. No pain, minor bruising and excellent results. Thank you.

November 17th, 2014

Very Good

Dr Shah treated me for underarm Botox for excessive sweating right before my wedding, best decision ever! I have always sweat a lot and did not AT ALL for about a year, it was such a relief to not have to even think about it the day of my wedding or at any of the events leading up to it. I will be having the treatment again as soon as it wears off!

November 14th, 2014

Very Nice

Doctor Shah is an incredible doctor and surgeon. He has a super delicate touch and is very careful with everything he is doing during the procedure. I am very satisfied with the results and I would recommend him to every woman. I am very thankful that Dr Shah did my procedure!

November 13th, 2014

Great

October 20th, 2014

Great

comma-1 Twenty years ago I went to Dr. Shah for spider vein removal which was treated with injection Sclerotherapy. It was almost painless and a great experience, as they were totally eliminated after his two treatment sessions and never returned in those areas of my legs again. I was in my late 40s then. Now I am in my late 60's and had decided to get my legs done again, in new areas of my legs, before I went on a cruise. I called Dr. Shah, but unfortunately I could not get an appointment right away which I needed as to go on my cruise. I saw numerous ads on the TV for a clinic which is nationwide and which does vein treatments. I called them and got an appointment right away. I had two treatments but at this other clinic they only use a nurse and not a doctor to do the injection Sclerotherapy which were much more painful than Dr.Shah’s treatment. My spider veins looked just the same as they did when I started my treatments with them… They said it would take a few months to see results but I never saw any results at all. When I called them back they said it would take about 8 treatments to see results, which is not what they told me before. I decided six months later to make an appointment with Dr. Shah and had them treated with two almost painless sclerotherapy treatments. Dr. Shah himself does all the treatments and he is a perfectionist. So my legs look great again! I would highly recommend Dr. Shah to anyone who wants a job well done with the least amount of discomfort as well. comma-2

October 21st, 2016