A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul P Shah MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehul P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mehul Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehul Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Cardiologists.