Dr. Mehul Sekhadia DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Park Ridge, IL

February 1st, 2017
super kind and nice

August 14th, 2016
Best pain management experience with a lot of care and Compassion
I had such an excellent experience with Dr. Sekhadia. He treated me very well. He was compassionate, did not rush, and made sure I understood the procedure. During the procedure he had such a light hand that I felt no pain at all. After the procedure was over I continued to feel no pain. I have been to many pain management doctors at advocate because my pain level was off the charts, and yet after seeing them, there was absolutely no relief. After seeing Dr.Sekhadia, I can honestly say he is definitely the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 26th, 2016
A wonderful Doctor
Absolutely the best Dr that I have ever seen for my spinal stenosis issues. Very compassionate and competent. He is thorough and has excellent bedside manners.

November 30th, 2015
I have been Dr. Sekhadia's patient for almost two years. In the beginning, he was very nice and seemed caring. This is when I was a candidate for expensive epidural steroid injections and procedures. But after it was clear that I could no longer receive the shots due to a reaction, he changed towards me. He was rude, condescending, and never offered hope of recovery. I felt as if I was a pathetic failure he reluctantly had to deal with every time I was in his office. Chronic pain is depressing and makes the sufferers feel helpless and hopeless. I needed a physician who was understanding, supportive, caring, optimistic, communicative, open to alternative pain management methods and a partner in my care. Dr. Sekhadia is not that doctor. He needs to review the Hipocratic oath and take a refresher course on bedside manner.

November 13th, 2015
Horribly disappointing overall experience!! Unfriendly, unprofessional and zero empathy; from the first phone call all the way through to being rushed in and out... Don't hold your breath waiting for that follow up call after visit.

April 19th, 2015
After months of trying to get my back pain in order, one visit to Dr Sekhadia & I felt great!

March 16th, 2015
Good doctor, TERRIBLE bedside manner.
The doctor is smart and clearly knows what he is doing. However, he is curt and rude and does not create a kind relationship with patients --at least not me. He needs to be reminded that he is not treating widgets, but people! Additionally, there is one front desk person who is only concerned with rushing people! Really awful people skills.

February 20th, 2015
Professional, caring and excellent at what he does.

January 21st, 2015
Aweseome
I've been a patient with Dr. Sekhadia for several years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. He takes the time with you to make sure the plan of care and action is understood and you have no questions. He has your best interest in mind and definitely goes above and beyond to make sure that you receive the best care possible. A GREAT doctor.

July 20th, 2014
Horrible!!
This Dr was rude!! The worst dr experience I've ever had!! I work for Advocate and found him in our directory and his compassion for the sick was horrible!! I would never recommend him to anyone ever!!

January 24th, 2014
Finally relief!
I'm so grateful that the ER doctor refered me to Mehul Sekhadia. I was in extream pain and he took the time to explain what was going on with my back and what he could do for me. Truly this was an answer to prayers.

January 16th, 2014
I changed doctors after receiving poor pain management and pain control. I have never felt or been treated so poorly by a medical professional. There were some trust issues even though I followed his plan of care throughout my six plus months under his care.