A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Shah, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul R Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehul R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mehul Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.