Learn more about Dr. Mehul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Shah, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul R Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehul R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mehul Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.