Dr. Mehul Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2015
Excellent doctor Great experience

May 6th, 2011
Rude and incompetant staff at front desk.One appointment was scheduled at a different office he was working out of on certain days of the week.I showed up and the office was closed.he did not even know he had an appointment at the location.needless to say i missed several hours of work to get there and more time lost as they had to reschedule me on a different day.The second problem I arrived at my appointment time @9am the waiting room was crowded.I lost track of time and at 10:30 I asked how much longer?After much shuffling of paperwork I was told "not much longer"It turns out I was never checked in....I got out of there @ 11:30am.Dr Taylor appologized but the gal at the front desk did not (she lied about it)say a word to me.3rd time I had an appointment at 9:45am.I signed in and logged the time 9:45.At 11:00 I got up to ask how long? again shuffling papers and then whispering.I was told that they will have to "check with Candy" they asked me to come into the back area and I am told that I arrived 45 minutes late and the doctor could not see me I was being reprimanded...I told them to look at the sign in sheet to see that I arrived on time (again she lied).After much hushed conversation (while I am standing right there in front of them)I was allowed to proceed with my scheduled appointment.No one apologized and the gal who logged me in again said nothing.So now the forth and last offense...I called on Thursday to get copies of X Rays needed for a doctors appointment the following Tuesday.I was told that "we can not do it today but we can have it for you tomorrow" being Friday.I told her that I would pick them up Monday to give them more time.No problem.I had to send a friend in to pick them up.Of course no one knew anything about it.My friend called me to let me know.She said they were just ignoring her.I called.After first denying that she told me they would be ready Monday I refreshed her memory and she admitted to it...Her response was "I put it on a stickie and left it on her desk"...left me on hold to check never got back to me.They told my friend that she could come back Wednesday to pick up the Xrays.They did not care that I needed them the next morning and Wednesday did me no good.Left me on hold and never even called me back to aplolgize.I have written the doctor a letter regarding some of these issues but have never received a response.I suppose they could care less....

May 6th, 2011
CEO
Incompetant,rude staff

March 25th, 2011
Wow!
Dr. Taylor is amazing! I was in an auto accident and was taken to the local hospital. Dr. Taylor was the surgeon who performed the surgery on the bones I had broken... plates, screws, and stitches galore! It has been several months now, and I have recently gotten the ok to resume normal activities. From the surgery day one of the break, until now I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the Dr. and his office staff. The X-ray tech is friendly and makes you feel comfortable, the staff makes you feel welcomed and are most efficient. I would recommend Dr. Taylor 100 times over! I will likely need to have the hardware removed from my breaks, but am sure the process will be as easy as the first surgery. Kudos to Dr. Taylor and the rest of the office!