A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehul Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehul Trivedi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehul Trivedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Trivedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehul Kirit Trivedi MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehul K. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Mehul Trivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehul Trivedi practices Internal Medicine near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Hampton Internists.