A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehvesh Afrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehvesh Afrina, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehvesh Afrina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Afrina graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Afrina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehvesh Afrina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mehvesh Afrina practice?
- Dr. Mehvesh Afrina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehvesh Afrina practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.