A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehvesh Afrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehvesh Afrina, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afrina
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Afrina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehvesh Afrina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Afrina graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Afrina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehvesh Afrina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mehvesh Afrina practice?
- Dr. Mehvesh Afrina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehvesh Afrina practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.