Dr. Mei Hsu Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mei Hsu?

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Horrible!! Almost every time that I have been there I have had to wait for more than an hour, sometimes more than 2 hours. The last time I was there, the doctor did not give me a prescription for antibotics for my son, who had a huge infection. She told me to go elmhurst hospital ER, and wait for him to be seen there. Then she will check the computer in the morning to see the doctor's notes from the hospital. I had to take him to a different doctor and pay out of my pocket, but at least my son is taken care of now.

Posted on March 26th, 2011