A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei-Ling Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei-Ling Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei-Ling Yee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei-Ling Yee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mei-Ling Yee practice?
- Dr. Mei-Ling Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mei-Ling Yee practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.