A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei-Lun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei-Lun Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei-Lun Lun Wang MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mei-Lun L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Mei-Lun Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mei-Lun Wang practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.