A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei-Tsuey Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei-Tsuey Hwang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hwang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan