A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuang
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chuang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chuang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grace Hospital
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Yu Chuang FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mei Y. Chuang practice?
- Dr. Mei Chuang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mei Chuang practices Cardiovascular Disease near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkesboro, NC and Miramar, FL.
See High Point Cardiologists.