A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chuang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grace Hospital
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Yu Chuang FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mei Y. Chuang practice?
- Dr. Mei Chuang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mei Chuang practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lenoir, NC.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Lenoir Cardiologists.