A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei Dong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Dong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Dong MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mei Dong practice?
- Dr. Mei Dong has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mei Dong practices Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, WA and Davenport, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.