A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Hu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin M Hu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin M. Hu practice?
- Dr. Melvin Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Hu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Physiatrists and Frisco Pain Management Doctors.