A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei Tang, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Tang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Tang MD and MS is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mei Tang practice?
- Dr. Mei Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mei Tang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Hematologists, and Towson Oncologists.