A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei Wong, DO, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Y Wong DO and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mei Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Mei Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mei Wong practices Neurological Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.