A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Zhu Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei Zhu Peng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei Zhu Peng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Zhu Peng MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mei Zhu Peng practice?
- Dr. Mei Zhu Peng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mei Zhu Peng practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.