Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mei Zhu Peng
Dr. Mei Zhu Peng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peng is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mei Zhu Peng has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mei Zhu Peng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Patrick Tekeli
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Clark
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Joshua Vessey
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi12