A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxi Chousand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chousand
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chousand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxi Chousand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chousand graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chousand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Outpatient Clinic Ambulating Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxi Theodorine Chousand MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maxi T. Chousand practice?
- Dr. Maxi Chousand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maxi Chousand practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.