A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxi Chousand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chousand
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chousand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxi Chousand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chousand graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chousand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Outpatient Clinic Ambulating Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxi Theodorine Chousand MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maxi T. Chousand practice?
- Dr. Maxi Chousand has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxi Chousand practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.