A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meihui Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meihui Ma is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meihui Ma, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Mid Michigan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meihui Ma MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Meihui Ma practice?
- Dr. Meihui Ma has 8 office locations.
Dr. Meihui Ma practices Neurology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwin, MI and Clare, MI.
See Midland Neurologists.