A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meijuan Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meijuan Yan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Yan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meijuan Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meijuan Yan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Meijuan Yan practice?
- Dr. Meijuan Yan has 1 office location.
Dr. Meijuan Yan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Endocrinologists.