Dr. Meijuan Yan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2014
If you are seeing Dr. Zhang (aka:Yan), you are in GOOD hands! She has helped me rid my cancer, suggested an amazing surgeon (who then performed cancer surgery for a relative), and is determined to prevent the cancer from returning. She very genuinely cares how her patients feel on a daily basis. She is knowledgeable, and listens intently, finding answers to all questions, even if she cannot answer at the moment.

September 3rd, 2009
5 1/2 yrs patient at this office-- all the staff is great!
I started with Dr Elise Hardy originally, another young highly educated, sharp endo, 5 1/2 yrs ago. Since she left 2 yrs ago, I have been just as pleased with Dr Zhang! She is caring, very intelligent & takes the time to listen. The whole staff at the practice is awesome. I highly recommend their practice to any diabetics I meet, whether T1 or T2, pumpers or not.

May 6th, 2009
Great Endocrinologist
Dr Zhang is a great doc, she really cares about his patients and listens. She isn't one to jump on the latest drugs but will find alternative ways of treating without drugs. She calls me at home occasionally to check on me and gives me great advice and recommendations when she can't help me. I trust her knowledge and caring. Though her English has little accent, she has great ways of talking with you and listening.

April 5th, 2009
Wishing doctors had more time to evaluate a patient.
I know Dr. is young; however, she needs to practice up on how she asks her first questions when meeting with patients. Such as, "I don't know why your here today." Perhaps a better approach would be, "So tell me a little bit about why you might be here today." Much smoother, would not make me feel like okay, here we go again, another doctor who really doesn't have an interest in finding out what is going on with my body.