Dr. Meike Uhler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 26th, 2016
Dr Uhler is one of the best doctors we have ever met. My OB/GYN recommended her as a Fertility expert when we were unable to conceive for over three years. Dr Uhler gave us hope. And helped me get pregnant twice!. It has been a long journey for us and her support and treatment have helped us cope with two IVF and One FET treatment. My husband and I would recommend her to anyone who is wanting to start a family. She is the best out there! Thank you for everything.

October 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Uhler and her nurse LaDonna couldn't have been nicer to work with. I suffered from secondary infertility and Dr. Uhler walked us through all of the options available to us. She was kind and thorough and answered all questions and concerns that we had. I am happily pregnant after so many years of trying. I highly recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois.

September 27th, 2016
Wonderful team at FCI
Dr. Uhler and the FCI team were amazing partners in our fertility journey. We are so grateful for their support!

September 15th, 2016
Knowledgeable and Caring!
This is an amazing facility! We have been patients here on and off for six years. It is through their expertise that we have 2 of our 3 children (and soon, hopefully, our fourth). Dr. Uhler is welcoming, kind, and so knowledgeable! She has been through a long journey with us, and she has always been patient and listened to what we wanted and made sure our treatment matched that. The nurses are out of this world, too! Shannon has been my nurse since we came to FCI in 2010 from another RE. She is so helpful and caring. LaDonna has been my nurse since we came back for our fourth this past summer, and she is fantastic! She has helped me through fighting our pharmacy insurance for our medication and came through to make sure I had the meds I needed so my cycle wouldn't be cancelled. She is truly kind and invested in our journey. Patty (the ultrasound technician) has also been there with us since we came to FCI. She has been so supportive, especially when we went through a difficult miscarriage. All in all, the staff here are phenomenal! They know us by name, remember us years later, and seem just as excited or disappointed as we do as we go through the process. We left another RE to come to FCI in 2010,a s we wanted a natural FET cycle that was not available at the smaller office. I was a little worried that coming to a larger center that we would become just a number, but that has never been the case. If anything, I feel even more like a real person and patient coming here than I did to my old office. I just cannot say enough good things about these amazing people! Infertility is absolutely awful, but with doctors and nurses like these, it becomes a lot more tolerable and hopeful!

February 24th, 2016
Educated, Experienced and to the Point
Love working with Dr. Uhler. She is exactly what I needed while going through this process. She is straight with you and to the point & tells you exactly how it is. I love that! I can't say that about to many doctors these days. I highly recommend her.

October 26th, 2015
FCI is really good and Warrenville center is one of the best clinic I have ever been . Dr Uhler omg am running short of words how excellent this dr is and her staff oh my godso supportive, knowledgeable, understanding, smart, intelligent, great follow up and caring...It cannot get any better then this. Laddona is the one of the best best best nurse any one can have.

May 8th, 2015
Dr Uhler was the second opinion that we got after the poor treatment I received at my first doctor. We were very happy with how thorough she was in reviewing my history, lab and test results. She truly seemed to care about what we were having to go through and was very honest yet sympathetic. Her staff, Debbie, Karen, Lynn, and Gabby were all so nice to us and took time to explain everything from labs to billing. Overall, we were very happy with our experience with Dr Uhler and her staff and we have our first precious healthy beautiful baby that we wished for. We will be using them for our next round of IVF and would highly recommend them.

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Uhler is my third fertility doctor. After years of miscarriages and disappointments we are finally pregnant. I switched to her after she covered for a colleague when I had an emergency tubal pregnancy rupture. I hadn't met her until minutes before my surgery. In a very scary situation, she made me feel comfortable and cared for. She even was there in recovery when I woke up to tell me how the surgery went. She called me both Saturday and Sunday after the surgery to check in, not only on my physical status but on how I was doing mentally with the loss of not only a pregnancy, but my fallopian tube. During recovery we came up with a plan to move forward, and after my first round of IVF I am now 11 weeks pregnant. I thought the IVF process would be completely overwhelming and challenging. Dr. Uhler and her staff were right there with me through every step of the process and made it so easy. She's always willing to sit down with her patients. I was surprised when we even had a mid-cycle review. Dr. Uhler is an exceptional practitioner who really cares about her patients. I give her my highest recommendation.

September 18th, 2014
We love Dr.Uhler and the staff at FCI. She took time to read, research my long health history and had questions prepared for my first visit. She was so compassionate to what we were dealing with and didn't make it feel like another procedure. I've seen many doctors and I'm so thankful we finally found Dr.Uhler. We now have a beautiful and healthy baby boy and will definitely be going back to Dr. Uhler. If I could add more stars to her rating I would b/c she is by far the best!

June 2nd, 2014
Amazing team of Nurses & Doctor
My home office was in Warrenville, They are such an amazing group to be with. I loved going there and and seeing everyone. They were very patient and kind with me. Even though my plans that I have made didnt go through, they were understanding and found other options to choose from. They helped me out alot. THANKS DR. ULHER AND HER TEAM :)

March 31st, 2014
Caring Doctor and Nurses
Dr. Uhler, all the nurses and staff were so caring at all times. They were very incouraging, helpful, and so caring through the whole process. We had really bad times and they were so supportive and helped us through it with ease. We had really good times too...they helped us with our little girl! They have an extremly emotionally draining job every day and whenever I saw them or spoke with them, it was always with a smile and comfort. I can't say how thankful I am to them enough, but if the outcome was different, I would still feel the same appreciation for all they did for us.

March 8th, 2014
Dr Uhler is a very thorough doctor. I felt she was doing her absolute best to help us with our infertility. She is very knowledgeable and I feel that she keeps up on the latest developments and technologies. I was very pleased with her and her staff.