Meike Uhler Is this you?

Have you seen Meike Uhler?

June 21st, 2017

Very Professional, Knowledgeable and Friendly - The Doctor and the Whole Staff!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Meike Uhler and the entire staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois! My husband and I went to the Warrenville location. I primarily saw Nurse LaDonna and Nurse Stephanie as far as the nurses on staff and they were both great to work with. They both were excellent at answering any questions I had and with helping me through the whole process. I was also grateful for the "early bird" appointments they offered for my monitoring appointments, as I was able to get in before starting work for the day. Dr. Uhler tested both my husband and I. We had tried for a child for a year and a half before seeking her assistance. She found that my husband had poor sperm morphology and I had a Vitamin D deficiency. I found "FertilAid" supplements online. He took them for around 2 1/2 months before getting retested, and by then his sperm morphology was even better than normal! We tried on our own for another 1 or 2 months. Then since it still wasn't working for us, Dr. Uhler recommended that we try an IUI procedure. We took her suggestion - and it worked on the very first attempt! I am now 3 months and 1 week pregnant and am so excited for the day when we get to look our baby in the eyes for the very first time! Thanks Dr. Uhler and Staff!

May 4th, 2017

Thorough and detailed

The staff at the Warrenville office really make you feel like it's "all about you". They are upset when you are upset and they are equally happy and excited when you are. Dr. Uhler is very thorough and detailed when it comes to your personalized plan and has your best interest at heart.

February 15th, 2017

My husband and I are so happy we sought help from Dr. Uhler and her wonderful staff!

December 26th, 2016

Dr Uhler is one of the best doctors we have ever met. My OB/GYN recommended her as a Fertility expert when we were unable to conceive for over three years. Dr Uhler gave us hope. And helped me get pregnant twice!. It has been a long journey for us and her support and treatment have helped us cope with two IVF and One FET treatment. My husband and I would recommend her to anyone who is wanting to start a family. She is the best out there! Thank you for everything.

October 26th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Uhler and her nurse LaDonna couldn't have been nicer to work with. I suffered from secondary infertility and Dr. Uhler walked us through all of the options available to us. She was kind and thorough and answered all questions and concerns that we had. I am happily pregnant after so many years of trying. I highly recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois.

September 27th, 2016

Wonderful team at FCI

Dr. Uhler and the FCI team were amazing partners in our fertility journey. We are so grateful for their support!

September 16th, 2016

Knowledgeable and Caring!

This is an amazing facility! We have been patients here on and off for six years. It is through their expertise that we have 2 of our 3 children (and soon, hopefully, our fourth). Dr. Uhler is welcoming, kind, and so knowledgeable! She has been through a long journey with us, and she has always been patient and listened to what we wanted and made sure our treatment matched that. The nurses are out of this world, too! Shannon has been my nurse since we came to FCI in 2010 from another RE. She is so helpful and caring. LaDonna has been my nurse since we came back for our fourth this past summer, and she is fantastic! She has helped me through fighting our pharmacy insurance for our medication and came through to make sure I had the meds I needed so my cycle wouldn't be cancelled. She is truly kind and invested in our journey. Patty (the ultrasound technician) has also been there with us since we came to FCI. She has been so supportive, especially when we went through a difficult miscarriage. All in all, the staff here are phenomenal! They know us by name, remember us years later, and seem just as excited or disappointed as we do as we go through the process. We left another RE to come to FCI in 2010,a s we wanted a natural FET cycle that was not available at the smaller office. I was a little worried that coming to a larger center that we would become just a number, but that has never been the case. If anything, I feel even more like a real person and patient coming here than I did to my old office. I just cannot say enough good things about these amazing people! Infertility is absolutely awful, but with doctors and nurses like these, it becomes a lot more tolerable and hopeful!

February 24th, 2016

Educated, Experienced and to the Point

Love working with Dr. Uhler. She is exactly what I needed while going through this process. She is straight with you and to the point & tells you exactly how it is. I love that! I can't say that about to many doctors these days. I highly recommend her.

October 26th, 2015

FCI is really good and Warrenville center is one of the best clinic I have ever been . Dr Uhler omg am running short of words how excellent this dr is and her staff oh my godso supportive, knowledgeable, understanding, smart, intelligent, great follow up and caring...It cannot get any better then this. Laddona is the one of the best best best nurse any one can have.

May 8th, 2015

Dr Uhler was the second opinion that we got after the poor treatment I received at my first doctor. We were very happy with how thorough she was in reviewing my history, lab and test results. She truly seemed to care about what we were having to go through and was very honest yet sympathetic. Her staff, Debbie, Karen, Lynn, and Gabby were all so nice to us and took time to explain everything from labs to billing. Overall, we were very happy with our experience with Dr Uhler and her staff and we have our first precious healthy beautiful baby that we wished for. We will be using them for our next round of IVF and would highly recommend them.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Uhler is my third fertility doctor. After years of miscarriages and disappointments we are finally pregnant. I switched to her after she covered for a colleague when I had an emergency tubal pregnancy rupture. I hadn't met her until minutes before my surgery. In a very scary situation, she made me feel comfortable and cared for. She even was there in recovery when I woke up to tell me how the surgery went. She called me both Saturday and Sunday after the surgery to check in, not only on my physical status but on how I was doing mentally with the loss of not only a pregnancy, but my fallopian tube. During recovery we came up with a plan to move forward, and after my first round of IVF I am now 11 weeks pregnant. I thought the IVF process would be completely overwhelming and challenging. Dr. Uhler and her staff were right there with me through every step of the process and made it so easy. She's always willing to sit down with her patients. I was surprised when we even had a mid-cycle review. Dr. Uhler is an exceptional practitioner who really cares about her patients. I give her my highest recommendation.

September 18th, 2014

We love Dr.Uhler and the staff at FCI. She took time to read, research my long health history and had questions prepared for my first visit. She was so compassionate to what we were dealing with and didn't make it feel like another procedure. I've seen many doctors and I'm so thankful we finally found Dr.Uhler. We now have a beautiful and healthy baby boy and will definitely be going back to Dr. Uhler. If I could add more stars to her rating I would b/c she is by far the best!