A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meimin Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meimin Xie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xie
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meimin Xie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meimin Xie MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Meimin Xie practice?
- Dr. Meimin Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Meimin Xie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Gastroenterologists.