A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meimin Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meimin Xie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meimin Xie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan