A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meimin Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meimin Xie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xie
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meimin Xie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meimin Xie MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Meimin Xie practice?
- Dr. Meimin Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Meimin Xie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Gastroenterologists.