A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meir Baalhaness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Baalhaness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Baalhaness, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baalhaness graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Baalhaness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Mosheh Baalhaness MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meir M. Baalhaness practice?
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness has 1 office location.
Dr. Meir Baalhaness practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.