A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meir Baalhaness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Baalhaness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baalhaness
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baalhaness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Baalhaness, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baalhaness graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baalhaness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Mosheh Baalhaness MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meir M. Baalhaness practice?
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness has 1 office location.
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness practices Ophthalmology near Palm Springs, FL.