Learn more about Dr. Meir Baalhaness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Baalhaness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baalhaness
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baalhaness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Baalhaness, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baalhaness graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baalhaness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Mosheh Baalhaness MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meir M. Baalhaness practice?
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness has 1 office location.
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness practices Ophthalmology near Palm Springs, FL.