Learn more about Dr. Meir Baalhaness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Baalhaness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baalhaness
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baalhaness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Baalhaness, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baalhaness graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baalhaness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Mosheh Baalhaness MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meir M. Baalhaness practice?
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness has 1 office location.
- Dr. Meir Baalhaness practices Ophthalmology near Palm Springs, FL.